The Post Whore Thread!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Just drove an 09 OTS stage 2 Rex on stock suspension. I really love my car more. Lol

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Suspension, power... All of it really. I did like the longer gears of the 5 speed and he does have a primo clutch but still, mine all the way

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Suspension, power... All of it really. I did like the longer gears of the 5 speed and he does have a primo clutch but still, mine all the way

Honestly im in love with the short gears. Especially once youre used to them its almost instant shifts.

Is there anything else you liked about the wrx besides the 5 long gears? :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
It's an unfair comparison given all I've done to mine but thinking back to how mine was stock, sti all the way.
I do like the 6 gears better but there is an advantage to the five.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg you dont like anything else about the wrx!!!! :rofl:

Yeah huge differences between the two.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Other than the way it drives or it's power, they are very similar so I guess in that respect I can't not like it.
Besides handling, I noticed that stock vs. stock (sti vs wrx) power delivery is more sudden on the sti. Violent or abrupt on the sti where it seemed more linear and controlled on the wrx.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Other than the way it drives or it's power, they are very similar so I guess in that respect I can't not like it.
Besides handling, I noticed that stock vs. stock (sti vs wrx) power delivery is more sudden on the sti. Violent or abrupt on the sti where it seemed more linear and controlled on the wrx.

Def curious to see what you would say about the 15 wrx and sti. Have you gotten the chance to drive either of those yet?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Really interested in how the 15 Rex drives given all of its improvements. Also interested in the sti because the suspension and handling are supposed to be greatly improved. They said that with the GR. Lol

I'll hit the lots when they're out and be that guy.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Really interested in how the 15 Rex drives given all of its improvements. Also interested in the sti because the suspension and handling are supposed to be greatly improved. They said that with the GR. Lol

I'll hit the lots when they're out and be that guy.

Ill be waiting for your thread on feedback!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Stop it! Im blushing!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh jeez. Poor splitter!