GR The 'Rezza /might sell you my OEM Recaro, ask me | Picture heavy thread | Cursed 911

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh my! Them are sick.

STiLuke

Hello guys, long time no post, looks like I am about to sell my 'Rezza soon, will have some spares to sell as well.

Pariculary interesting for you US guys are the seats, I guess. If there is interest and someone would be able to arrange shipment I am willing to sell my direct fit black with red stitch 2012 OEM EDM STi LHD Recaro seats with airbags... I am looking for $5000 +buyer takes care of and pays shipping and import/customs cost, since these unique LHD babies are impossible to order from Japan (new RHD set was around ?1,000,00 without shipping, you do the math). I am able to drop these well packed at fedex, DHL or any shipping company here in the Czech republic. But don't have time to arrange shipping. They would be easy to sell localy for given price but I want them to be in US, since you guys don't get them. This is just post for you guys to show interest.

NodgJa7l.jpg

You may ask: 'Why the hell do you sell your 'Rezza???' - my answer has flat six engine in rear and 430hp at all four wheels. It's time to move to the next level... :cool:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Oh man! When do we get the deets on the next ride? New/used?

Those are nice seats, just way too $$ for me!

STiLuke

Well, things didn't turn out as I planned... My built to order 991 Porsche 4GTS was totalled by dealership during cruise around block after pre-sale checkup... :tard: So before I had chance to even see it, it was wrecked and didn't want to see it afterwards...

Now I am (im)patiently waiting for new car to arrive.

They have offered me HUGE discount on 4 month old dealer car from different Porsche center with around 9 000 km/5,600 miles, spec'd almost the same as my built to order one... So I hope this has happy ending soon.

STiLuke

Well... I am down...

Long story short: 2nd 911 totaled and again not by me and before even I got to see it.

Pics:
0nlmc6T.png

NtYi1oC.png

Full story:
On friday 27th I was supposed to pick up my fresh second car (remember the first was totalled during pre-sale preparation?). The plan was following:
At 1240 I am arriving to Prague from amazing vacation in Dubai. Then take taxi to see for the first time and pick up my 991 4GTS from my car dealer. Drive home 300km from Prague and get to know more my new toy. Be happy.

What happened:
At 0955 my car dealer wants to make me happy and get me complimentary full tank of 100 octane fuel for my trip home. When coming back from petrol station at around 1024 the car is totalled by some dumb f**ck who doesnt know how to "connect" to highway. From the connecting lane at right directly to the fast lane on the left trough middle lane not looking back or to the side... This resulted in 911 flying towards crash rail being hit from one side by the other car and other from crash rail. By this time I was in plane, counting minutes to pick up my car.
At 1245 I turn off airplane mode on my phone to call the guy I am back and I am looking forward to pickup my car. There were some weird text messages coming to my phone. ("Call us asap, there is problem with your car.") I was not prepared for what was to come...

So here I am two days later, being crazy depressed, impatiently waiting for third car to arrive, which is more spec'd than the first one built to order, is 4 months has under 1000km/600miles on the ODO and has everything I wanted plus things I skipped but somehow was unsure to skip. Only thing is I originaly wanted black one but white is fine as well. Good thing is price, which is the same as the second HUGELY discounted car but for a car which is almost new, spec'd better than my original first car and includes some more goodies (free winter tyres, upgrade to full LED headlights)... Hope my third one will not be cursed like those two before.

tedscossie

I think someone is envy you...keep your mouth shot and dont tell anyone when the new car is arriving....it is very shame what is happened to you till now~!
Fingers crossed everything will be ok with the last one!!
Pray for you mate!
Subscribed and enjoy your thread!