Thinking about moving to a rotated setup

Undecisive

So I've been thinking about this the entire deployment so far.

I'm thinking about moving from my Dom 2.5 set up to a rotated 30R, with a VMIC, and then these bad boys... the price is a little high but definitely a nice set up. (4 throttle setup)
http://www.tomei-p.co.jp/_2003web-catalogue/e121_intake_4thro.html

This would become primarily a time attack car, and a hill climb car.

Anybody have any good ideas for a rotated 30R kit?

(this would take place after I get a new autox car)

Undecisive

I'm just tossing out an idea towards a kit, I mean I can always piece it together if needed, as of right now i'm just compiling ideas.

Undecisive

I want a closed deck block ;) But When this does go under the knife, the motor is coming out. New rods, pistons, the whole 9. I'll even get the heads done up while I'm at it. I don't feel like blowing another motor, and with this setup i especially don't want it to be from negligence for not building the block.

right now I'm looking at a GT3076R Twin scroll BB turbo (FULL RACE's site) with the 1.06AR housing to make it a T4, for the turbo to start with.
http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=214_1168_1089&products_id=1736

Undecisive

Yeah I know what your EJ22 is, I just didn't know what motor was in the old legacys that's why I asked. I might do that for the time attack build. and I can spend the next year or 2 piecing everything together and building the block and figuring out what kind of ECU I want (AEM most likely) Or I could be super ricey and get HONDATA ;)

Undecisive

the gli is @ epic sitting in the lot, since they couldn't fix it due to not having torx bits, and a set of those go for less than 15 dollars @ harbor freight.. so ill do that clutch install as soon as i get home. New clutch parts are 380 shipped. And the STI is @ my house, and all of the keys are here with me in afghanistan. same goes for the harley. I learned from what happened to you last year and I didn't wanna risk it so i took my shit with me.