TMIC to TB hose

Just as the title says, I need the hose from TMIC to throttle body, would prefer black as I am in Commiefornia and its less to question.

Fast Tuning Products

Inactive Vendor
We have the Perrin Performance Couplers that come with 2 T-Bolt Clamps as well for $26.10

Give us a call. We can ship today!
724-708-3044

We are here today for another 2 hours.

haha! I wish. There seems to be a closer concentration of tuning and parts availability back east. Commiefornia sucks!

Doneski's! I hate, hate hate hate that damn elbow for turbo to tmic. Ugh.

On another note, Fast is tha shiznit! Great customer service, quality product, great price and shipping was cheap AND fast!!!

e5y9eveb.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl:

The elbow!!!! Youll have lots of fun with that over time... Eventually youll become a pro and do it the first try! :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Mine got chewed to crap I've had the TMIC off so often. Had to get a silicone replacement. That elbow stinks.
Oh, tip is to lightly coat the turbo nozzle with engine lube. Helps poke it on there .

That's the second time I've had it off. It was considerably easier, but still, damn. I do believe next payday I will hitting up fast for hoses. I need radiator, the elbow, a Cobb carb legal intake to ditch the arm longtube.