traded in my 08 for a 2015!

Joemanyzf250

So far I've added a grimmspeed heat coated top mount, perrin recirc valve, tints, and rain guards. Perrin intake is on the way too!

Trying to figure out how to add pics from my phone..

Joemanyzf250

attachment.php

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Very nice! Tell me your impressions from the 08 to the 15! :tup:

Joemanyzf250

Well its hard to say honestly. My 08 had about 25k into it. However the 15 is a blast to drive. It feels rather stiff for being completely stock. The new traction control system is unbelievable. 1st day driving it home I got caught in a very bad rain storm, I'm talking the highways were flooding. However this thing still tracked completely straight, again it was unbelievable. The interior and features in the cabin are def nice the vehicle feels much more modern, yet still feels like a car you can drive. I'm very pleased so far. Kinda miss 400whp though!

The one thing i do not like is the sound generator coming off the intake to the cabin. It's a gimmick and for any true enthusiast it seems as suxh. Hence why I'm picking up the perrin intake.

Next up is tomei single exit exhaust, factory sti lip kit, coil overs, and some rather expensive wheels :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Get us some more pictures! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] is going to love that one!! :tup:

Drumking30

Wow!! Nice. But why would you already want to void your warranty?! I dont understand people who immediately start to mod. But i digress. Don't go single exit exhaust it looks like shit on a vehicle meant for quad look. But that's just my opinion.

Joemanyzf250

And you are entitled to your opinion. I had quad tips on my 08 hatch and liked it. However I think single looks best on sedans.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I happen to like the sound the single exit makes. It's like the older GD body styles. The dual exit mufflers of the 08+ seem to lose a bit of that burble.

Drumking30

I do too, to be honest, I had an 07 with an HKS exhaust, HKS catless up and down pipes and it sounded phenomenal. Also had a Perrin turbo Inlet hose, K&N typhoon cold air intake, HKS SSQ BOV, and Cobb accessport.

Drumking30

Should have never sold it but as you can see my pregnant wife thought it was a good idea to get rid of it because it's not a "family car". Traded the 07 for this, which was not disappointing at all. It's still a Subaru.
dda5a295fc148ea1707dfe4daa3cffb5.jpg

Drumking30

But after almost 3 years of bitching about not having an STi (and her missing it as well ) we got a 14 this past January. Needless to say I love my car.
dd0c2652a3d51358ce640507241ad2bd.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We love that color.