Tuning Help

SleepyBear

I need someone who wouldnt mind traveling to where my STI is and tune it for me. It has a utec piggyback system or you can tune the stock ECU if you wanted. I would have to put a rear o2 sensor in it for the tuning of the stock ECU. I'm currently out on my Carrier and had my whole ignition system re-wired because it shorted all out do to Sears Autocenter. Thats a looong story in it self. I've had a lot of bad luck with this car. My car is located in Campbell NY, its about 10 minutes from Corning NY. The easiest way to get a hold of me is to email me at robert.bettinger@cvw7.navy.mil

Vermont

I need someone who wouldnt mind traveling to where my STI is and tune it for me. It has a utec piggyback system or you can tune the stock ECU if you wanted. I would have to put a rear o2 sensor in it for the tuning of the stock ECU. I'm currently out on my Carrier and had my whole ignition system re-wired because it shorted all out do to Sears Autocenter. Thats a looong story in it self. I've had a lot of bad luck with this car. My car is located in Campbell NY, its about 10 minutes from Corning NY. The easiest way to get a hold of me is to email me at robert.bettinger@cvw7.navy.mil

I would messege Holycrapitsfast. He is located in NY and would be the best bet for tuning your car. He would probably use open source though and not the utec.