VF48/2006 STi TGV's, Fuel Rails and Fuel Lines/LOW MILEAGE/Great shape Prices reduced

JZeezSTi

Hey guys,

I'm selling a few things I have lying around. All items are located in Northern NJ. I prefer Local pick up but will ship at buyers expense. The price listed does not include Shipping or Paypal Fees. My iTrader rating doesn't lie. I have been on here for many years and have a perfect rating with many transactions. Buy with confidence and please no low ballers.

Here are the items listed:
VF48 Turbo : Asking $550 obo (PRICE REDUCED!)
DW850 Side feed Injectors : Asking $350 obo SOLD SOLD SOLD
2006 STI Side feed TGV's, Fuel Rails and Fuel Lines : Asking $180 obo (PRICE REDUCED!)

First up is an Almost new VF48 off of a 2012 STi. The turbo comes as is in the pictures, no lines, brackets or gaskets. It has under 2000 miles on it. It wasn't even on long enough to develope rust. NO SHAFT PLAY. NO WASTEGATE CRACK. WORKS PERFECT! The wastegate has been welded for an external wastegate set up.

Asking $550 obo.
Pictures

Next up is a set of barely used DW850 Side Feed Injectors. These were installed on my 2006 STi for about 4000 Miles before upgrading to ID1000's. I sent them out to Deatschwerks To be cleaned and flow matched. They are still in the sealed plastic pouches after I received them back from DW. No issues with them at all. Just wanted to upgrade to a bigger injector for a high HP build in the future.

Asking $350 obo INJECTORS SOLD SOLD SOLD
Pictures

Next is a set of 2006 STI side feed TGV's, Fuel Rails and fuel lines. Every thing is fully functional and in great condition. These were on my car for about 70K miles. The TGV's include the motors and sensors. Everything you see in the pictures. I had a set of deleted top feed TGV's that I swapped in, so these are not needed anymore.

Asking $180 obo for the whole set up (TGV's, Fuel rails and Fuel Lines)
Pictures.