We Moved To A New Home!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have moved to a new local hosting company that is very interested in I.G.O.T.A. and the brands we hold. They are a state of that art facility, and are very close to me. We are super excited about this new move. :)

If you have any issues with anything please let us know in this thread. It takes around 24-48 hours for everything to be processed with this kind of move.

Thanks again for all your support, JJ.

PS: We have a few small issues we are fixing at the moment, but shouldn't really effect anything.

We also just cranked up the speed on the server!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Going just swell for me. Hope it's working in your favor though! :tup:

Bang876

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have moved to a new local hosting company that is very interested in I.G.O.T.A. and the brands we hold. They are a state of that art facility, and are very close to me. We are super excited about this new move. :)

If you have any issues with anything please let us know in this thread. It takes around 24-48 hours for everything to be processed with this kind of move.

Thanks again for all your support, JJ.

PS: We have a few small issues we are fixing at the moment, but shouldn't really effect anything.

We also just cranked up the speed on the server!

Moving up in the world arent we lol