well hello hello

gorkhali

hi everyone

i am new to the forum. i actually found this website and enjoyed reading the information on stis.

Hoping to buy a sti soon so i am here to get some basic ideas since i am new to performance and turning cars and would love advice from the experienced people who already own STI.

Oh yea new fish in town hahaha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team.

How much you looking to spend? What years do you like?

Bang876

Hi and welcome to the best community regarding everything Subaru:D I am still fairly new myself but boss man JJ and all of the moderator and members are all talented and have nearly infinite amount of knowledge about these cars. Welcome again and thanks for joining:)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! You came to the right place. Ask any questions you have and we will do our best to steer you in the right direction :tup:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
You're definitely in luck! We have the best quality and most knowledgeable staff and vendors in the world right here. They won't be outdone, undersold, or overestimated, but will always include you!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
You're definitely in luck! We have the best quality and most knowledgeable staff and vendors in the world right here. They won't be outdone, undersold, or overestimated, but will always include you! Glad to have you with us, bud :)