Wheel fitment 2013 sti

cgoetz

Hey guys I have acquired a set of work cr-kais 18x 9.5 et30. I have been doing some research and I seen that I would have to roll my fenders. Others say no I don't have to, thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Cory

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
all depends on what tires you plan on running and how your suspension is set up. would need that info to tell for sure. plan on going low? stock? or just a slight drop?

cgoetz

Thanks for the response I will plan on staying stock suspension and the tires are 245/40

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
should not need to roll. best way to tell for sure is to get everything mounted and car on the ground. if you or someone you know can roll them for cheap it couldnt hurt to do anyway just in case you hit a nasty bump and bottom out.

cgoetz

I hear that I did test fit them and they are flush as hell with the fender and I don't want to screw up my rear fenders

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
personally i would play it safe and roll them anyway. make sure whoever does it knows what they are doing and uses a professional fender roller. its not hard to do but very easy to screw up. where are you located?

cgoetz

O shoot lol thanks though I have to do find someone here MD that's does it

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Good luck buddy. Rolling the fenders can hurt you know. Better to have clearance and not need it than to need it and not have it

And thats all i have to say about that...

cgoetz

Lol no worries thanks for the response and the help greatly appreciated