Which wheels?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
He's loaded. :rofl:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I think I would've gone with the weds anyway. It would've been like 800 more for the grams setup and a bit more weight. I could use the 800 for something like a carbon driveshaft.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
There you go! I got my CF driveshaft from Jordan [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION].

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Don't quote me on this but I think most aluminum shafts are of a diameter that necessitates pounding out the shaft tunnel.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Don't quote me on this but I think most aluminum shafts are of a diameter that necessitates pounding out the shaft tunnel.

I wouldn't cringe too bad on having to massage the tunnel for fitment. I did read a guy with a GR didn't. Was saying the GR tunnel was more roomy. I'd have to read more on it to be sure.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Not going to pull the trigger just yet. I'm gonna browse a bit more before I buy but at this point I'm 75% on the weds.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
wtf. You have a lighter AND cheaper option. The price difference on one wheel would pretty much cover the powdercoating.

I'm all for the "be unique" thing, but I'm even more for saving >$800. Thats a few bag-lunches from a CF driveshaft.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
wtf. You have a lighter AND cheaper option. The price difference on one wheel would pretty much cover the powdercoating.

I'm all for the "be unique" thing, but I'm even more for saving >$800. Thats a few bag-lunches from a CF driveshaft.

Yep. I probably would've gone the weds even if the grams weren't discontinued. I went kinda unique on the works xt7 and regret it to this day.