Not open for further replies.

relprojects

Been looking for a while, you or anyone you know selling one let me know

Wanted: 05 subaru STI aspen white

*Cash in hand*
Willing to pay transportation if the car is very well maintained inside/out

Preferably:
-low mileage (miles)
-stock or mildly modified (need as a daily so nothing raced out)
-properly maintained
-documents of parts/matinence would be awesome

*serious buyer here*

Email me at elvinvida@yahoo.com or call/text me at 408-888-2844

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Will keep our eyes open for you. ;)

droopys

Are you in the bay area cali? Just guessing by area code... anyway check craigslist la or orange county I saw a white 05 had an exhaust and I want to say around 40k miles it was like a week or two ago but worth a look if ur able to get around there. Good luck if I see any thing ill post it for you

relprojects

Are you in the bay area cali? Just guessing by area code... anyway check craigslist la or orange county I saw a white 05 had an exhaust and I want to say around 40k miles it was like a week or two ago but worth a look if ur able to get around there. Good luck if I see any thing ill post it for you

Yea from the bay area, I've been checking autotrader, craigslist and ebay. Thanks for advice and support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
There's a beautiful black 04 on here.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've been looking and haven't seen anything yet.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Good luck finding the right car man. I had a hard enough time just finding a good STI when I was looking at 05-07's. I did see quite a few white ones when I was searching(Georgia). If you want it that bad, I can get you an zip code to search on Autotrader

relprojects

Good luck finding the right car man. I had a hard enough time just finding a good STI when I was looking at 05-07's. I did see quite a few white ones when I was searching(Georgia). If you want it that bad, I can get you an zip code to search on Autotrader

thanks man, yeah I've been looking on there so I probly have seen it. I'm being really patient with my search, hopefully it pays off

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
thanks man, yeah I've been looking on there so I probly have seen it. I'm being really patient with my search, hopefully it pays off
Verrrrry patient and the pay off will be more than worth your while. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.