FS in MD: 2009 STI, 49k miles, great condition, light mods $26000 (lots of big pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrewings

Hello IGOTASTI! Yep, it's happening, I'm selling my STI. It's been an awesome six years with her, but it's time to move on. This car has been an amazing ride, and it still does everything I want and need it to do. Unfortunately, it doesn't get driven enough (IMO, more than once a week) and it isn't feasible for it to pull 8000lbs. So, the STI will be funding a truck.

With that out of the way, here are the basics of its current condition.

• ~49400 miles
  • single adult owner (aircraft mechanic)
  • garage kept
  • minor exterior defects concurrent with its age
  • minor interior defects concurrent with its age
  • perfect mechanical condition (i.e. no leaks, shakes, clunks, or other odd noises; everything works as advertised)
  • Dark Grey Metallic
  • BBS wheels (currently with Blizzak LM-60s for winter) and Rota DPTs (with Dunlop Direzza Z2s)

Please see my Journal for total information on the car's journey and its current mod state in the first post:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-memb...-rear-susp-bushings.html?highlight=sabrewings

(note, the OEM iPod interface never really worked right and is no longer installed. All other factory options are still present. Inquire about specifics if you aren't sure.)

VIN: JF1GR89619L803377

Some items to sweeten the deal:

• You are buying my STI and everything that relates to it.
  • For the listed price both sets of wheels and tires will be included. Both sets of tires still have most of their tread. Both sets have TPMS sensors, though one sensor on the BBSs is dead since they're original and six years old. Fixing it prior to sale can be negotiated.
  • I will also include the ATEQ Quickset so you can easily swap out the wheels/tires and have the TPMS function properly with just the push of a button.
  • More than half full kit of Dr. Color Chip paint repair.
  • AVIC X920 BT is staying with the car; original 6-disc changer OEM radio will be included with sale
  • Setting Saver is still installed (very rare these days) and will be included. I will be removing this if it goes to a dealer, but for a private sale it stays.
  • Accessport V2 is included with the tune from Calvin at Cobb Plano. Runs smooth and beautifully.
  • I'll even throw in one of the longer Tokyo Roki filters for your next oil change if you like. It's been using them exclusively for a few years now.
  • I have the "Get More G's" mascot for the radio antenna if you want it. He's good fun.
  • UOA's will be posted once the most recent one from this weekend is received. A few days or so.
  • Compression check can be done at a serious buyer's request to finalize the deal. I will have the local Subaru dealer perform the check and scan the results for you. I assure you it's no issue. The car runs great and burns no oil over 6000 mile oil changes. I just know that's the golden rule with used STI shopping.
  • For the buyer dreaming big, I have an OEM 2.5i hood (scoopless) that with a little TLC and paint is ready to go for a FMIC setup. If car buyer doesn't want it, it will be listed for sale separately. Buyer responsible for transportation of it.

Pictures are forthcoming later this evening or tomorrow. I cleaned it up over the weekend and documented its current state inside and out for buyers to scrutinize. I will be uploading them in highest res I can muster.

Final price drop to $26,000.

That being said, pricing is fairly firm, but I am open to serious offers from serious buyers. Payment is one of three ways: cash (not preferable); cashiers check from nationally recognized institution (check must be verified with your bank at point of sale for authenticity; best if its done at your bank all at one time); or a check from your bank should you be financing it (same conditions as cashier's check).

Willing to travel a reasonable distance on a case by case basis. Inquire if this is necessary for you.

I want to see this car go to a good home, so ask questions and I'll be very open about it and try to help out from my end as I can. Though, that's not an invitation to low ball me. Thanks. Also, I'm not interested in any trades.

DSC04367.jpg~original

DSC04368.jpg~original

DSC04369.jpg~original

DSC04370.jpg~original

DSC04371.jpg~original

DSC04372.jpg~original

DSC04366.jpg~original

DSC04365.jpg~original

DSC04364.jpg~original

Showing remaining pad life:
DSC04363.jpg~original

DSC04373.jpg~original

DSC04374.jpg~original

DSC04375.jpg~original

DSC04378.jpg~original

DSC04377.jpg~original

DSC04379.jpg~original

DSC04380.jpg~original

DSC04381.jpg~original

DSC04382.jpg~original

(The blue on the passenger seat is from reflected light)
DSC04383.jpg~original

Random Photos:
unnamed.jpg~original

IMG_20140130_165612.jpg~original

DSC04282_zps4615399a.jpg~original

DSC04281_zpsf53ece5b.jpg~original

DSC04278_zps1db514d5.jpg~original

DSC04275_zps4bd85ecb.jpg~original

IMAG0357_zps65eb2383.jpg~original

IMAG0350_zpsee466350.jpg~original

IMAG0284.jpg~original

DSC04098.jpg~original