Yo Yo first time Subie owner!!!!

BlueRidge_GC8

I paid 500 for it ;) 84,000 original miles brand new 6 bolt built by yours truly, trans and transfer case need mild rebuild (seals, etc), and I put new rotors pads all around calipers in back (PITA, btw) also did fuel pump and filter, and oh yeah bulletproof 4 bolt rear its a very highly optioned 93 Eagle Talon TSI its my pride and heartache lol

BlueRidge_GC8

the 3rd gens had the 4g64 and it was n/a the 89(90)-mid 92's were 6 bolts, and 93 and up were 7 bolts unless swapped the 95-97/98 7 bolts are the "crank walk years" but it rarely happens compared to what people think and the 99 7 bolt was well built :D but anyways Subaru talk right? lol

BlueRidge_GC8

sdnqdk.jpg

BlueRidge_GC8

so that there is what i had to fix lol :D did it in my street and a shed in the back yard in the snow so I'm pretty well trained on these Mits motors plus i had a nasty GST and my brother had a laser rs i helped fixed when his timing jumped so lol been around big difference from my multiple 5.0's i owned love my Subaru though :D

BlueRidge_GC8

you would be correct came out head when i took it off wasn't 100% empty lol no biggy though not like it would damage the damn pistons anymore then the holey ones in it lol

BlueRidge_GC8

I dont blame you and i totally agree with not get JDM, they started building em why try to build something better, then something thats great and cheap :D