Yo Yo first time Subie owner!!!!

BlueRidge_GC8

I am super excited lol, I took out the vent plate where the filter is too and its loud and sounds amazing, can't wait for the cat-back

BlueRidge_GC8

Picked up some 17 inch OZ Prodrives.....

rims3.jpg

rims2.jpg

Yes we did the rim swap at the IKEA in College Park, MD's parking garage in the slit and rain lmao

rims1.jpg

rims0.jpg

BoxerRumbleSTi

So we had some straight ICE coming down out right now. Snowing now til like 9am. We had to take the GC out and have some fun. He might have some videos to put up of some doughnuts, but here are the pics I snapped on my cellphone for now.

downsize_2.jpg

The rims look good in this picture! ^^^

downsize.jpg

And saved the best for last. Look is BlueRidge_GC8 posing with his car hahaha

downsize2.jpg

BlueRidge_GC8

Yeah the intake made me :O at first lmao and yeah I am a very satisfied and happy Scoobie owner!!!!!!!!! I had a blast snow drifting and snonuts, etc BoxerRumbleSTI had a blast giggling in the passenger seat haha :D

BoxerRumbleSTi

Yeah the intake made me :O at first lmao and yeah I am a very satisfied and happy Scoobie owner!!!!!!!!! I had a blast snow drifting and snonuts, etc BoxerRumbleSTI had a blast giggling in the passenger seat haha :D

Yes, I was giggling like a little boy for christmas. I miss my damn subaru and it was bringing back memories of my snownut fun. Will be back in one sooner or later :D

BoxerRumbleSTi

Hell yeah man. Dude you have had the car in a week and already have intake, rims, exhaust (should be here tomorrow) and already looking at getting the STi swap. I can't wait to keep building this thing. Sell the UN Reliable DSM Talon and theres even MORE cash to build this thing. Not to mention we have all the resources of our BM Performance business. Plus im sure the vendors on here wouldn't mind helping us :D

BlueRidge_GC8

Well update car's been in PA for two weeks car was a lemon brought it back to the guy was like dude fix it and hes been putting another motor together all new stuff so should be on the up and up soon i hope :D