You know you own an STI when....

Scooby STIle

71. You can recognize a boxer rumble from a mile away. Whether your inside or outside.

72. You always try to find the source of the rumble almost immediately, usually frustrating your girlfriend when she's talking to you. :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
71. You can recognize a boxer rumble from a mile away. Whether your inside or outside.

72. You always try to find the source of the rumble almost immediately, usually frustrating your girlfriend when she's talking to you. :lol:

SO very true!!!

Scooby STIle

74. You lift your car, instead of lower.
75. You look at those "hellaflush" cars and say to yourself: "What a waste....:|"

fallenone121

On Vacation
True story: When I picked up Sadie from Chicago...I was recovering from surgery so my mother had to drive...leaving the dealership and getting onto the interstate mom heard the 'whistle' and the 'pchew' and thought that she broke the car already...if I hadnt spoken up she would have pulled over to cry.

77: When your car can be parked in a parking lot and people on the street will slow down revving their engine to show off as though your car will be impressed by the revving of a civic.

78: When you pass a school bus and kids open the windows to yell out praise at your car.

79: When you park at a gas station down the street from a school to fuel up and kids released from the HS start prowling your car asking questions about it.

80: When at a car audio shop your car single handedly brings in 15 new customers to the shop because they had the audio bay door open facing the road and the subie front end was readily seen from passing. They all came in first to look at the car but then asked about the audio.

loupdog

82) when all the cars that cost over 200k go different roads cause they dont want to get there ass kicked by another STI