Hi from Vermont!!

Siccaluvn

New to the forum.....found you guys on Facebook!

I have a 2002 WRX - world rally blue, my absolute fave Subby color! Although I do admit the black ones are friggin HOT (especially with tint). I've never sup'd up my car, but have always dreamed of the things I'd like to do. I paid it off a few years back and considered selling it, but then talked myself out of it. I'm keeping it forever. :cool:

I do rock the subs though, all Rockford. Don't get to bump to it much because now I am a Mommy, it's so damn cute to turn around and look at two car seats packed into my back seat......Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Here's my baby-- just a few K short of 120,000 miles. Love her....

l.jpg

P.S. This car has made many trips to Fenway park- and every time we go to the game in my car the RED SOX win :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out some awesome Subbys!

xoxox
Sicca

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad to have you join us. I'm JJ nice to meet you. :cheers:

Paul.c

Welcome, check out the member journals area to see all of our rides. Please start your own journal so we can check her out.

Siccaluvn

the bugeyes.....Love it! of course I'm partial because I own an '02 but I think the front end style on these models is my fave of all WRX's.

frankensubie

welcome on board ! i am originally from your grumpy nextdoor neighbor state NH...glad to have another new englander onboard

Siccaluvn

welcome on board ! i am originally from your grumpy nextdoor neighbor state NH...glad to have another new englander onboard

I LOVE New Hampshire!!! Live Free or Die baby :) Are you still in New England? I can't imagine living somewhere that doesn't get snow, my Subby might not like that either....she's a snow bunny for sure!

:lol:

Vermont

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BZh-7hkNe4

Great video of Travis Pastrana rallying UP Mt Washington last September...the views are amazing (until he reaches the clouds and you can't see anything anymore!) this was just a trial run I believe, he did it even faster after this and broke the record.

Where in Vermont are you from? I used to live up in Huntington, Chittenden county. Been years since I lived in VT but i still miss home none the less. I have alot of family still up there.

Siccaluvn

Where in Vermont are you from? I used to live up in Huntington, Chittenden county. Been years since I lived in VT but i still miss home none the less. I have alot of family still up there.

If you were throwing a dart and aiming at the exact center of the state that's where I am :) little Rochester, right on route 100 in the heart of the Green Mountains.

Been swimming at the gorge, cool place.