Newbie here

Rosie684

Well to the forum at least. From NW Indiana. Have an 04' STI. Just broke 100k miles last week. Bought 4 years and 2 months ago with 38k on it and i've loved every mile of it.

Not much to her aside from the basics.
Turbo XS Turbo Back exhaust catless
Stage 1 Exedy Clutch/flywheel. 4 years strong and still grabs hard
K&N Typhoon Intake
Open Source Tune pushin 19psi
Pirelli Pzero Nero summers and Blizzak Winters
Perrin Front Strut Bar and Hella Horns.

I suppose thats about it.

Got less than a year left till its paid off then we'll see where she stands and if i wanna dump some fun money into her

Feel free to add me on Facebook if you want www.facebook.com/rosie684

PICT0146.jpg

IMG00183-20091018-1741.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00810.jpg

Last edited:

Undecisive

welcome to the forums! Check out the OT section for some fun forum games, and some interesting discussions. Also check out the events thread for the 1st annual igotasti.com meet.

Undecisive

werd, my skills with a camera are mediocre at best. Have you checked out the events thread yet. with the 1st igotasti.com meet ever

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Glad Sharla got you to join us. Make sure you check out garage at the top of the forum and all we have to offer. Enjoy. :)

Rosie684

werd, my skills with a camera are mediocre at best. Have you checked out the events thread yet. with the 1st igotasti.com meet ever
Great I'm terrible with names so that will be fun for me lol!
So ru coming Matt?? :D

Nah my work schedule doesn't allow me to particpate in much anymore. Working a 21 turn schedule sucks. 7 on 1 off 7 on 1 off 7 on 5 off. I wish though. I rarely even make it to the Indy meets when Subaru has those 2x a year.