05 STi and 05 LGT owner in Wisconsin

OhMySTi

Hi, I am doing this from work, so I'm going to make this initial post short. My name is Ralph and I live in the Fox Valley in Wisconsin. I have two Subarus right now - a 2005 STi (highly modified) and a 2005 Legacy GT (not modified much except for VF52 turbo). The Legacy is the 5th Subaru I have owned. I found this site from a guy who's name I can't remember on Facebook. My STi is rather well known from a couple of different magazine articles and a few a the pictures I have taken (they circulate quite rapidly sometimes - just type 'blue subaru' into any search engine and if my car isn't the first one that pops up - it's in the top 5...)

Here are a couple of pics of my babies, and I will post more later. I will peruse the forums and check out what the place is all about, hopefully make some new friends in the process. :)

OhMySTi

zzz5.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. I love the blue wall picture. Thanks for your support.

OhMySTi

Thanks guys! Sorry about the one pic per post, that's the only way my Droid X will let me post them...

Anyhow, the STi is running a 'conservative' tune right now making 428whp, I know it can do more but I'm totally happy with where it's at. I figure at this point I will wait for stuff to break before upgrading it (ie -forged pistons would be sweet, but I'll wait til I NEED them before spending the $$)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sweet ride! I love the engine bay shot.

Welcome and enjoy! Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You need to park your STi in the garage and enter the giveaways. If you have any questions just ask. Glad your here. :tup:

OhMySTi

You need to park your STi in the garage and enter the giveaways. If you have any questions just ask. Glad your here. :tup:

I have attempted to make a garage, but the tools available willnot let me do anything but look at other's garages...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have attempted to make a garage, but the tools available willnot let me do anything but look at other's garages...

My bad I'm sorry. I thought you where a premium member. You have to be a Sponsor to enter giveaways, garage, plus more. My bad. I can be a tard sometimes, lol. Click on the premium banner at top of forum and it will show you all we have to offer.

OhMySTi

Ok, I figured it out. I put my garage up and posted most of the mods on the car up as well. The computer at work blocks photobucket, so I'll have figure out how to get more pics up in there ...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Since you are a premium member you can store your photos on our site. 100 photo for Sponsors. I'm gonna post your garage to Facebook so stay tuned. If you have any questions just ask. Now add a avatar. :)

PS: Enter the giveaways.