New to the site.

keggarken

Finally got my 05 Sti, it is tastfully modded! Nothing special!
P1000015.jpgP1000014.jpg

Last edited:

AWDcane

I am newbie to the site too, welcome. Clean sti love the wingless look, you should rap the roof in black to complete the look imo

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Glad you could join us. :).

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Looks real good!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

keggarken

How are the wheels doin? I finally got an sti and I painted mine up the same way! haha as for mods, it was mostly the previous owner so I dont have the full list ill see what all I can remember.

-Heavily modified WRB '05 STi, 520 hp on E85 tuned by Harvey. Mods are too many to list, but the highlights are full Cosworth motor (block, heads, cylinders, crank, rods, etc). Front-mount intercooler, GT35 turbo, brake cooling ducts, quick-release steering, Bilstein coil-overs, Seibon hood and trunk, '06 WRX tail lights. Stock wheels.It is running an AEM computer w/ 2000cc IDI injectors.
It is running an APS Frontmount intercooler, intercooler piping and blow off valve. The steering rack was swapped with a high sensitivity one for the track. Engine bay mounted fuel pump. aluminum radiator. Cryo2 sprayer. Block heater, Greddy exhaust. Carbon fiber hood/trunk. And a cusco roll cage.
Suba Performance has done all the recent work, aside from the tuning.

The car has 27,xxx miles.

keggarken

I would have to talk to the previous owner I forget what he told me but it is a pain in the ass for a daily driver with this rack!