'bout time I did this...

cah0520

hey everyone, I'm Cody, I've been on here for a while now and am a very active member on nasioc. I also follow on fb haha! I'm 27 and in the Navy for another 4 years... I have an 04 wrx that was 360whp but am currently parting out so i can built my 06 sti. As of now I have a motor that needs final assembly... its an '10 short block with the nitride crank, 100mm cp pistions and rods. the heads are 05 avcs sti heads with 1mm oversized valves and 272 cams. Theres 11mm oil pump, grimmspeed p&p and thermo coated intake manifold, tgv deletes, throttle body, exhaust manifold. I was going to be running an APS SR56 turbo but it was damaged in shipping so as of now idk... Also going to be running meth. There's more to my build but as of now this is just the skinny.
As for now i'm in norfolk va on the uss enterprise. Before the navy I was from Freeport, Pa and frequented in Butler and Pittsburgh! I worked at a few garages and parts stores...I've always been into cars and customizing anything, like putting nitrous on a golf cart! I have been getting my ASE certs and am a few short of being able to get my masters cert. As of now i'm also in school at ODU for Mechanical Engineering.
I've meet some great ppl from the subie crowd and this by far is the best community!
I'll be posting up pics and updates as I go, if anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up! i'm hoping to finish the motor before I go on deployment in March, but i still have a lot to go before my car is ready...

cah0520

yea the motor was ment for my 04 so it would be my track car. But i've decided to build the 06 instead. i'm way excited for it to be done.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Can't wait to see pics. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words. We run a tight ship and we are glad to add another member like you to our team. :)

cah0520

no problem! i'm getting used to the setup on here and am liking it a lot! I need to pay you for the hoodie also jj.. haha! i'll paypal you now before i forget again!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
no problem! i'm getting used to the setup on here and am liking it a lot! I need to pay you for the hoodie also jj.. haha! i'll paypal you now before i forget again!

I'm glad you like it.

You can send money to orders@igotasti.com.

cah0520

all i have right now is crappy iphone pics.. going to get it cleaned up and get some good shots early next week.