**Official 04 Thread**

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My 04 STi the other day enjoying the sun. :D
attachment.php

Jason31090

Should be the Official 04/05 thread since hawkeyes already have a thread. She is lovely though, I like the invidia sticker. :twisted:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet Malek. You gotta love the silver. Doesn't show dirt, lol. What kind of wheels are on your STi?

Malek

Sweet Malek. You gotta love the silver. Doesn't show dirt, lol. What kind of wheels are on your STi?

Thanks! But yeah, it hides the dirt super well but also cleans up nice. they're Rota SVNs. They got 245/45R17s on them now. Looks sexy! Haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Malek here is a new picture with my new blue OZ wheels I installed today.
attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What the heck happened?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Whoa! Where is this that they have STI Cop cars!

That's both Way Cool and Disturbing at the same time

icudruln

Take the graphics above, and compare them to these Colorado State Patrol cars, and it seems justified:

photo_supportservices.jpg

2575187299_f23726dc11.jpg

Other picture of the CHP STi? :

images

EDIT: Here's some info on the CHP STi:

Colorado State Patrol’s Subaru 2004 WRX STi – Although this car was never actually used as an officers patrol car, it was recruited into the ranks of the CSP for the “Take it to the Track” program, which was a push to discourage street racing. Either way, this 4-seat 4-banger rips your face off as it’s all-wheel-drive hits 60 MPH in 4.7 seconds, while the 6-speed transmission takes your abuse all the way up to 167 MPH.

http://autoanything.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/top-10-fastest-police-cars-of-the-decade/

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That would be such the job! STi cop ftw!

EviljokerSTi

NJ has a blacked 05 STi they use on the lower end of the GSP. My evo friend had the priviledge of being tricked by him to race once he got on it, the STi turned on the cherry's. He said he didn't believe it at first until rolled down the window and the we're 2 NJ troopers in it. He said the cas a front mount and exhast. I haven't got to see it yet and I hope I never do