Why this Noob sponsored...

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Maybe it is a noob post after all.. I finally sponsored the site. Something, I am generally against on forums, due to lack of seeing where the money is really going and what it's providing. I was speaking with JJ about it, and for anyone debating, or on the fence of, doing some level of sponsorship, these are my thoughts on why I did it, to maybe help others who are looking for a good "Why should I?" This is a great group of people, and I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me understand and gain more knowledge on the ins and outs of what is really a bitch of a car. Picky, fickle, and demanding! Thank you JJ for putting all this together with all of the IGOTA sites!

6:13pm
It's funny. Never been motivated
to pay for forums. the forum extras like the garage, pm's, and avatar don't really do it for me. But you're running a great business, and it has helped me out so much, I wanted to contribute to keeping it going.

187516_1170954246_157394_q.jpg

A lot of people are like, "These guys just want to generate money on their forums off of everyone else!" and of course you are, it takes time and effort, and you should be compensated wherever possible for that. But I look at it as a service you are providing, the same as cable, or radio, or Pandora, etc. If something is worth the price, it has value. The information and assistance the vendors, and members, and you have provided me, are most definitely worth that.

5:46pm
It shows in everything going on here. I look at the price of Subaru and STi shirts and hoodies at the dealership, and I could never even consider owning one because, there, it's just branding and advertising for them to sell more cars. I have no such feelings towards displaying igota
blank.gif

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks pal that means a lot!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I truly hope we keep living up to your expectations. I for one will continue to do what I can. I thank you for your contribution. Every little bit helps

It is people like you who make us what we are. :tup: