You know you've been at work to long when:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You have to reauthenticate your corporate "Notice" to use the internets. :lol:

These long days SUCK!

How do you guys know you've been at work to long? (besides the obvious, clock, boss tells you to leave, you're out of coffee, you're eyes are crossed).

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well shit, out of coffee.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Jared just texted me something very disturbing. Not "ooh gross" disturbing. Like "Why the hell would you tell me that", disturbing.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You've created a very bad cycle for yourself.

Paul.c

:lol: But it's how I know I've been at work to long! I do those 2 things every day when I get home. If I feel the need for both at the same time while I'm at work that means I've been there to long.

Masturbate and take a shit? You know if you've been at work too long I you begin to get a chubby and feel the urge to shit, huh?

Paul.c

Pfff! I take my shits at work man. I'm not going to shit on my own time when I can get paid to. :lol:

I eat one meal a day around 7:00 so if I'm not home by then I'm hungry as fuck.

But I was right about the masturbating huh?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
You know you've been in Iraq too long when every girl on the fob to include the Iraqi female interpreters start looking good. When you first get there you're like "dam there are NO cute chicks here, wtf!?" Towards the end you start looking at them like "ehhh if the lights were off...."

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
LOL, keep the faith my friend. Don't give into ugly girls!

Paul.c

You know you've been in Iraq too long when every girl on the fob to include the Iraqi female interpreters start looking good. When you first get there you're like "dam there are NO cute chicks here, wtf!?" Towards the end you start looking at them like "ehhh if the lights were off...."

Unfortunately it is true.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
You know you've been at work to long when you feel perfectly comfortable having a random race with the CFO after a mandatory dinner. And the next day he barges into the monthly business optimization meeting to yell at you for almost killing him and my response being "Well you should have bought a faster car you crazy German. I didn't ask you to race me but now we know that your M5 is way slower than my STi"... and then applause from the room :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice Holy, very nice!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Hahaha, Holy - that's hilarious! And Germans are not exactly renowned for their sense of humour (my mom worked at Siemens for close on 20 years).