new to this awesome new site!

gerwulf

Hi everyone, I have been a Subie guy now for about 4 years. I bought my 2006 SGM STI back in November of 2006. I fell in love with the car when I tiook it on a test drive. She has gone through several stages of modifications, most of which have been performed by myself.
here they are in order...
Cobb AP
Injen CAI
Perrin intake
Perrin inlet tube
Cobb 3" tbe
TurboXS bov
Walbro fuel pump
Agency Power pitch mount
Beatrush rear diff brace
AEM wideband
Deatchwerks 740cc injectors
Grimmspeed up-pipe
Tial external wastegate
Grimmspeed ebcs
ATP 3076R turbo

My car has seen lots of track time at the local dragstrip, my best time was with intake, exhaust and off the shelf Cobb stage II 93 oct map, I ran a 12.50@107mph. I wanted more out her so we did the up-pipe, external wastegate, ebcs and a protune from Jorge up at P@LMotorsports. Well Jorge did a fantastic job, but he had bad news for me. It seems that my stock turbo was about to fail and one of my pistons was down. The car still managed to make over 300 awhp on his dyno on 31/2 pistons and a failing turbo. We got it back home and sure enough one piston was only at 60 psi, and within the month the stock turbo finally crapped out. I installed the ATP turbo and the car has been pretty much mothballed since. I am saving up money for a new shortblock and head work. The goal is for close to 600hp. I have cams and a clutch for it and just waiting for the money.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello and :welcome: to the team! Be sure to check out our memberships for giveaways!

gerwulf

Hello and :welcome: to the team! Be sure to check out our memberships for giveaways!

I will be signing up for a premium membership as soon as I straighten out my Paypal account, they have old bank account and old credit card info and they have yet to call me with a code to change the info lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet ride! I think Jordan from Defined Performance is using that picture as his avatar. Sweet ride!

gerwulf

Mine's broke too :(

That sucks to hear, I always hate hearing about a broke STI. Here in Springfield, MO, most everyone hates Subarus and I am currently the only one with a modded one that races. They all said I would never hit 12s, let alone do 13 flat in the 1/4, but I proved them all wrong. Next year I am going to floor them all with this car on 94 octane hopefully.

gerwulf

Sweet ride! I think Jordan from Defined Performance is using that picture as his avatar. Sweet ride!

lol, yeah, he told me about the site and that he was using a picture of my car as his avatar, he has been a great help to me and I try to pay him back when I can, I hope to do some advertising for him with my car.

Thanks for the kind words about the STI.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anytime! Also glad to have someone in here that shares our passion.

Paul.c

glad to have you join us. I am even happier to see that we have yet another member who likes to get their hands dirty. Got any track video?

gerwulf

I think I've seen the car some where. Hmmmmmm........ Welcome Mark! Glad to have you here. ^ This may be my next avatar if you're not careful! :)
you know you can always use any picture of my car at any time buddy, lol, I still think I might use a picture I have of your car for my avatar:rofl:

gerwulf

glad to have you join us. I am even happier to see that we have yet another member who likes to get their hands dirty. Got any track video?

I will try to post up the two existing videos tonight after I get off work, and if I can not figure out how to post youtube videos, I will post the links to them.