AJ, new to the forum with a 2010 STi, HERRO!

ASHRAF

Herro everyone :D,

After hearing about this forum from CygnusPerformance (Geoff), and my good friend Kauve, I decided to join :D and I hope to be one good member of the community

I had 2 STi's in the past 2 years (still own one of them), a 2008, and a 2010, both modded and I feel that stock = FAIL, the 2010 however is taking the big boy power route soon :lol:

The LR '08 on CE28N's
3565881852_db9a5097db_b.jpg

3565882812_2f7f03b0dd_b.jpg

and on some Advan RS's
ashrafdamfront.jpg

ashraffdam.jpg

and the present, my 2010 on 19x10" RG-D's
DSC_0102.jpg

I will be more active in the forum once I figure out the change to a better forum theme (the black and red is giving me a headache :oops:)

-AJ

Paul.c

Welcome AJ. I know your cars and absolutely love your 08 LR. I am not a fan of red cars but the 08 STi looked awesome. I am glad you decided to join us. I have to disagree that stock =fail. I have a stock 08 sti and I love it. It's a great car stock. Don't get me wrong though, I want to mod the hell out of it. Please start a journal so we can all watch the transformation of your '10.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: Did you figure out how to switch themes? Nice rides. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I love the white on red but I like the new one too. Welcome!

At the bottom of the pages is a drop down that will allow you to change themes. The STi Blue is much easier on the eyes

joey.lisano

Welcome. Nice wheels. :tup:

Fujiwara is also going the big boy power route. You can talk to him about expensive engine stuff that I can't afford. :lol:

At the bottom of the pages is a drop down that will allow you to change themes. The STi Blue is much easier on the eyes
Yep. It should remember your settings too, so you when sign into the forum, it will automatically switch to that background.

I have to disagree that stock =fail. I have a stock 08 sti and I love it. It's a great car stock. Don't get me wrong though, I want to mod the hell out of it.
That's what everyone thinks... until you actually mod the car. Then you see how awesome mods are, how horrible the car was stock, and how you can't go back.

ASHRAF

Welcome AJ. I know your cars and absolutely love your 08 LR. I am not a fan of red cars but the 08 STi looked awesome. I am glad you decided to join us. I have to disagree that stock =fail. I have a stock 08 sti and I love it. It's a great car stock. Don't get me wrong though, I want to mod the hell out of it. Please start a journal so we can all watch the transformation of your '10.

Thank you sir.

I just like to mess around with people when I say stock = FAIL, it is just motivation to get me and them to mod more :D

I'll be starting a journal very soon!

:welcome: Did you figure out how to switch themes? Nice rides. :)

Yes sir :)

Thank you!

I love the white on red but I like the new one too. Welcome!

Thank you!
I do miss the red one sometimes, but the white doesn't attract as much unwanted attention, and looks more classy!

oh, and theme switched!

o0 HAI :D

Welcome to the forum! I love car. :tup:

Thank you sir!

Welcome. Nice wheels. :tup:

Fujiwara is also going the big boy power route. You can talk to him about expensive engine stuff that I can't afford. :lol:

Yep. It should remember your settings too, so you when sign into the forum, it will automatically switch to that background.

That's what everyone thinks... until you actually mod the car. Then you see how awesome mods are, how horrible the car was stock, and how you can't go back.

haha, well, I like buying some stuff I can't afford either :D

I bought the subie to cool off my modding habits after my supercharged Mugen Si, it was a WRONG move :D

Welcome, love the red.

Thank you sir,

I miss the red!

-AJ