My adventures from my road trip last night.

TK-421

Some of you may know I made the journey and traveled by way of my STi to the Hampton Roads area in Virginia to attend my Grandmother's Funeral tomorrow.

With that being said, here are some interesting highlights of my drive down.

First of all, I've never seen so many douche bag BMW drivers in one place, I81 is littered with them...

Second, it's definitely not everyday I get passed by a Ferrari 612, a Gallardo, a GTR and a Jag XKR all in one line, here I was feeling pretty proud in my STi and then all of a sudden I hear V12 super car noises, look to my left and suddenly feel as if I'm driving a single cam civic. I didn't even try, I knew they would eat me alive.

Third, I spanked a bunch of honda's and one boxster so was feeling pep'd up considering my glum mood, but then along came those super cars. Wish I could have gotten a picture of them all in a line, but as I was doing 70mphs and they passed by me like I was standing still, it was a little hard to accomplish that task.

Also noticed that gas prices were a crap ton cheaper in the Shenandoah valley region, definitely jealous of that. Glad I didn't pull the trigger and switch to E85 last summer, didn't see a single station that sold Ethanol.

Final note, made it safe and sound. The STi was great, but taking a car on a 8 plus hour road trip with coils and poly bushings and super stiff sways and solid Endlinks is harsh on ones back. I feel like I've been kicked by a mule and then run over by a dump truck.

Just thought I'd share.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I use to think that way about super cars when I had my STi. You'd be surprised how well an STi with power would do up against a GTR or an R8. On a roll from 60 I use to beat them till their gearing took over at 155.

TK-421

I use to think that way about super cars when I had my STi. You'd be surprised how well an STi with power would do up against a GTR or an R8. On a roll from 60 I use to beat them till their gearing took over at 155.

Only thing is if I wasn't half asleep at the time I would have toyed with the GTR but I wasn't going to press my luck with the 612.

Plus they were in this convoy type of thing, so it was all 4 of them just haulin tits like nobody's business.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Only thing is if I wasn't half asleep at the time I would have toyed with the GTR but I wasn't going to press my luck with the 612.

Plus they were in this convoy type of thing, so it was all 4 of them just haulin tits like nobody's business.

Yeah... kinda makes you feel small and insignificant. Kinda what Honda owners feel like when we do the same. :lol: