Hey everybody

Adam WeSTi

Hey what's up guys my names Adam, live in Torrington, CT and I own a WRB 05 Sti. Been lurking for a while and finally just registered. Had the STi for a little over 2 years, bought it pretty much bone stock with just a Cobb cat back and 175k on it. Right now it's running around with 210k on original everything, well except the clutch...been stage 2 since about 180k. Well just wanted to get the intro out of the way and I'll post pics when I figure out how lol.

Good you clearly have been a lurker for a while, as you already know we demand/prefer pictures. joking aside..Welcome to IGotAnSti any future plans for upgrades on the 05?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6144]Adam WeSTi[/MENTION] welcome friend. Glad you decided to join us. ;)

Adam WeSTi

That was the day I got it in December of 2014.

As of right now it has a catless downpipe with Cobb cat back, AP V3 (with the good ol' version of Accesstuner Race), Tomei inlet, Perrin Afta-Maf and APS 65mm cold air intake under the hood. Near future plans include coilovers, many bushings, killer b pickup and baffle with an oem pan to replace my rotting one and EL headers along with TGV deletes, fuel pump and possibly injectors. That is if @HolyCrapItsFast deems me worthy of a tune when I buy a lifetime membership...��

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!! What took so long to sign up?!?! What car did you have prior?

That was the day I got it in December of 2014.

As of right now it has a catless downpipe with Cobb cat back, AP V3 (with the good ol' version of Accesstuner Race), Tomei inlet, Perrin Afta-Maf and APS 65mm cold air intake under the hood. Near future plans include coilovers, many bushings, killer b pickup and baffle with an oem pan to replace my rotting one and EL headers along with TGV deletes, fuel pump and possibly injectors. That is if @HolyCrapItsFast deems me worthy of a tune when I buy a lifetime membership...

Gotta say holy's tune is smooth. I just started the WOT tuning with him and the car feel much more predictable than the old tune I had before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam WeSTi

I was mostly a DSM guy, I've had 4 talons...had a 93 Camaro Z28 6 speed for awhile too and that was a fun car, other than that I've had a bunch of normal boring cars but the STi is my one and only now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Please post pictures of the previous DSM's!!!!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6144]Adam WeSTi[/MENTION] welcome to the forum! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Cant wait to see pics.

Adam WeSTi

4fbe55546b4244b47c0afcd090df7b97.jpg
. I just recently did this, made out of a keychain that fell apart on me. It's a pretty solid chunk of aluminum with a cf overlay on top. I had been looking at something to do with it for awhile and I finally busted out the dremel and made a little pocket for it to sit in.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks good. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Adam WeSTi

Prepping everything for my top feed conversion that I'll be doing soon. It's JDM top feed ported TGV deletes, an oem top feed fuel rail, regulator and lines setup from the same JDM EJ205, ID1000's and thinking an Aeromotive 340 fuel pump. Will be buying the injectors and pump within the next week and hopefully getting tuned very shortly after as this is my daily. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION], what's your schedule looking like lol?
3f3af6bbdf842beafe6fb23d8303eff6.jpg
b76c1c33e13b753e378fe0279fb20365.jpg