PSA: Formula 1 starts this weekend!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I've been trying to get people at work (other car guys) interested, but they always tell me how boring F1 is. Let me tell you, it's NOT boring. Passes are pretty much at an all time high, the cars are turbo'd with real life "BOOST" buttons, etc...

And THIS WEEKEND is the start of the season. So I can't recommend enough giving it a shot.

If you're not a fan, here are a couple of tips for enjoying it:
1) Pick a driver! It'll make watching it more fun. Even if your driver isn't in line to win outright, the tv still does a lot of following the mid-pack drivers. Just make sure who you pick isnt starting at the back of the grid
2) Skip the pre-race. If you're not a fan, that'll just bore you.
3) Listen to the commentators. There's a lot happening at any given moment, and they'll put it in laymen's terms.

Now go put it on your DVR and enjoy. And honestly, even my dog would find the first three laps entertaining to watch.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where can i watch? Never watched before and id like to give it a shot.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Can i watch online?

TK-421

Can i watch online?

You don't have cable? Or even SAT? I thought it was a common channel to have, I made sure I had it not only for F1 but for Indy Car as well. I only occasionally watch NASCAR, it's not like I go out of my way to sit there with a spittoon and a can of skoal with my Budweiser to watch Dale Jr. Take on the field boogity boogity boogity lets go racin

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I havent watched tv in over 4 years. :D