Wrxchris' 2013 WRX Limited

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

wrxchris13

Well it's a '99 C5 completely stock(haha) for now. Picked up this bad boy for 12k out the door from a private seller. I couldn't resist the temptation!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
WTF!!!! That's it?!?!? More pictures!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well it's a '99 C5 completely stock(haha) for now. Picked up this bad boy for 12k out the door from a private seller. I couldn't resist the temptation!
Lies! All lies!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Not hating. Envious! :tup:

Sooo?!!?! Hows it drive? Is it what you expected it to be?!?!

TELL USSSSSS!!! :lol:

wrxchris13

Steering is tight like right out of the factory. Drives like a dream come true if I do say so myself. Thanks though, I ran across this on accident on Saturday and HAD to have it! Its everything I expected it to be and even has more options than the 2013 wrx I own. Just needs a set of tires and get some tags and she's legal! I'm going to try to do all the tags and stuff tomorrow so I can start driving it asap!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Please give us more feedback in the upcoming week and some more pictures of interior and engine bay. Im curious to hear your thoughts on comparison between the wrx and vette on pretty much every aspect.

wrxchris13

Please give us more feedback in the upcoming week and some more pictures of interior and engine bay. Im curious to hear your thoughts on comparison between the wrx and vette on pretty much every aspect.
Most definitely [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]! I got home as it was getting dark so couldn't really do much for pictures but ill go get some engine pics right now since she's in the garage.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How tall are you and how do you fit in the vette? I guess that should be my first question to see if i even fit in one. :lol:

wrxchris13

How tall are you and how do you fit in the vette? I guess that should be my first question to see if i even fit in one. :lol:
I'm 5'7" 160lbs and I fit in it perfectly. Seats hug me like they are suppose to and very comfy too! No problems hitting the roof with my head either.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah look at all of those tires!! :lol:

How many miles on the car? Looks to be very well maintained!

How much room is there with the seat all the way back?

wrxchris13

Woah look at all of those tires!! :lol:

How many miles on the car? Looks to be very well maintained!

How much room is there with the seat all the way back?
Those are factory tires and second set of tires with my factory wheels from the wrx on them. Lol

140k is on the car but it does show it's age in some aspects but it's to be expected of course.

I haven't checked that but I'm sure there is plenty of room for a taller person than myself.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Does the car seem to be in sound mechanical shape for the miles it has?

Regardless, congrats again and can't wait to see more pictures tomorrow! :tup:

wrxchris13

It sounds like the monster it is. Nothing sounds out of place but will definitely get some more pictures up tomorrow!

I do appreciate the thanks! I didn't think I'd ever be able to own one of a kind car. :) :tup: