OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7046 yea i think that goes for all of us here.. its just a busy time of the year. not to mention boost season everyone wants to drive lol

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7047 - The upcoming deer season is what has my attention now, when I'm not working on the car or doing homework that is... I just ordered a ton of hunting supplies last night. Hopefully I can fill the freezer this year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7049 - There's a huge buck in the area I hunt and I'm pretty sure he made it through last season. I'm going to head out to the area a couple times before the opening day and set up some bait and scent traps for him. Get him in the habit of frequenting this one area below the spot I like to sit in. He likes to leave scrapes (scent markings) in this one area so I'm going to spray some other buck piss on it periodically so he thinks another buck is invading his territory. If that doesn't keep him coming back, the mineral powder I ordered might do the trick.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7053 fixed. ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7058 - That sounds pretty awesome. Do you have a GoPro? If so, take it with you!!!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7061 oh dude it was a blast!! someone pit me into the wall tho and i got some whiplash so my neck is killing me today. but yea i got some video. mounted the gopro onto the helmet. i got like 4 videos but i want to edit them down a bit there was a few slow spots and pit time....

there was 2 classes. karts with 6.5HP and karts with 9HP. didnt wanna spend too much money so i did the 6.5 karts. 6min qualifier race and then 60min main event. had to go into pits 2 times during race and make full stops then continue. track was wet so naturally the karts either didnt wanna turn if you didnt brake and if you did brake they blew out sideways. the 6.5 dont have too much power to carry the drift around the turns so it was a bit tricky. i managed tho. my lap time wasnt as good as it could have been if there werent faster karts on the track with us. they lapped us quite a bit and we had to let them pass of course.

first time doing a wet track and IMO i placed pretty well considering. overall it was so much fun and quite different than on a dry track to be expected. i highly recommend doing one if you can.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7062 - Put those videos up on YouTube and post the links here! I want to see this! Sounds like you had a great time.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7063 haha ill get them up as soon as i can.. i need to go through them i started off a bit slow to get a feel of how the kart reacted on the wet track so later in the videos i went all out. i cant say i didnt spin out a few times but everyone did. it gets to a point where there is no saving it you know

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7064 it was an hour long race so the line that everyone was driving in eventually got dry and im saying to myself awesome i can drive normalish again!... not 1 lap after i said that they threw out more water on the track and everyone was spinning out again lol. i went with a friend of mine and he was in front of me at one point and i got him spinning out on video and you can see me wave bye bye to him lol