Hey......I'm new here.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI.COM!!!! Nice whip!!! What did you have before?

ZackUSAF82

Welcome, beautiful car man! I'm also an avid bowhunter...which reminds me that I need to start practicing soon!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Show us some pictures of bowhunting!!! I've never done it before!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Must be an amazing sport! How long have you been doing it?

ZackUSAF82

I shoot year round......just enjoy archery period. Bugle'n bulls in Sept....that's what it's all about.

I used to shoot year round myself but once I got out of the AF I lost my free range that was on base. I actually just printed out paperwork this morning to join a local archery club so I can get back to shooting more frequently. Still kicking myself for not buying a house out in the country where I could just shoot in my backyard...

And nice harvests bud, I've never had much luck hunting when it comes to trophies. In fact, I really only hunt whitetails but I've only killed does. I had a nice buck that I hit a little back that ended up on PETA property and I lost it. He wasn't a wall hanger but it was a big, mature 8 point that I still have nightmares about losing. But other than that, I've missed a few decent bucks but I'm a meat hunter. If a doe is in range, it's dead.

When it comes to elk all I can say is they taste great, cow or bull. Either is an accomplishment the way we do it. I've shot my fair share of does and still do. Some areas we get extra doe tags. Some are buck only. Either way it's a blast as you know.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Invida & HKS both make really nice exhaust systems.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I have a catless Invidia downpipe but the caback is a Cobb SS 3". I love it. It's not too loud but screams at WOT and looks stock to the untrained eye.

Watch a lot of exhaust videos on YouTube before making a decision.

Here's one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe2vuG2M-NE