2018 Sti 13.48 @ 97.64mph.

I did some bracket racing at IFO this Sunday. Only mods on my car is an Access port stage 1 OTS and a Cobb cat back exhaust. Went to the semi-finals with it.

87462bde4b6b054ab458262810535d74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Did the other guy fall asleep? .665 R/T????? Haha

Nice job on the Semi-finals! I miss bracket racing, but would rather get the STi to a road course. Tough to justify the cost/time of a drag day near me. Four 13sec runs over the course of 4-6 hours for $30-50 depending on class...not hard to imagine why kids race on the highways.

Lol Haha. Yeah he fell asleep! It was a built evo9. It was a clean win for me. I ran him in a practice round and he was gone. So when I pull him in the first round of eliminations I was like well this will be a short day! Then never saw him! That's always a great feeling. I was able to make 6 passes for the day so that wasn't bad. I know what you mean about waiting around when drag racing. I prefer to road course race. Looking to hit a few track days this year. I live in Ohio, so I'll be heading to mid Ohio for those.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Very cool, always nice to see an STi take down an Evo. I'm in South Central PA and have raced at Mason Dixon in MD, Beaver Springs in PA, Maple Grove for Bracket Finals (high school class back in 2006), but most of my time was at a little 1/8 mile track called South Mountain Dragway in PA.

My Dad still races with the Pro-Stick guys and is mainly at Mason Dixon.

Very cool, always nice to see an STi take down an Evo. I'm in South Central PA and have raced at Mason Dixon in MD, Beaver Springs in PA, Maple Grove for Bracket Finals (high school class back in 2006), but most of my time was at a little 1/8 mile track called South Mountain Dragway in PA.

My Dad still races with the Pro-Stick guys and is mainly at Mason Dixon.
Are you going to do any road courses this year?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Are you going to do any road courses this year?

I'd really like to. If I could find a semi-local course that does a quality instructional class I'd be interested in that. Can be tough to justify the time and cost for a ~15min session though. 15 min is still better than 1 min total of drag racing I suppose. I enjoy watching the cars at road courses more though too, so it can be a nice full day event.

You go to many car shows or stick to the racing side of the fence?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=6578]RollnOn2018[/MENTION]

Where in Ohio?!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I'd really like to. If I could find a semi-local course that does a quality instructional class I'd be interested in that. Can be tough to justify the time and cost for a ~15min session though. 15 min is still better than 1 min total of drag racing I suppose. I enjoy watching the cars at road courses more though too, so it can be a nice full day event.

You go to many car shows or stick to the racing side of the fence?
Some car shows, but mostly racing. I like being part of the action. Lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I'm in Grove City. Just south of Columbus. Where you at Alin??

Not too far! Cleveland!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Can't say I've ever heard or seen the name before.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
He works at a dealership in Brunswick. He's finishing a huge build on a wrx.

That's literally down the street from where I am currently. Small world.