Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New guy

1. Top Of Page | #41
    On a quest of STi erudition! Alin's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: New guy

As far as meets go, you'd have to check Nasioc or IWSTI for ones based in Ohio or surrounding states. I know they still occur on a weekly basis, but the last time I went to a meet was in 2012. Too much drama with younger owners became was a big turn off for me. The problem is that the few ruin it for everyone else. There have also been countless times where people would just rev their engines and peel out forcing police to intervene. I'd rather be in my own little world with the people on this forum. I would suggest going to a couple meets once you find out where they are held. Maybe the space has evolved in the last 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    It doesn't have to have a nut on the outside. Many are short, but I often try to find long ones that sometimes have a bend in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Engage View Post
    I don't need another reason to dig through 4 layers of clothes to whip the sea monster out in 0 degree weather.

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Agreed

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Not sure if you are on Facebook, but that is typically where I find small meet ups. We have 2 every month here in South Central PA at a couple of burger places.

15 GBP STi

4. Thanks Alin thanked for this post
    Likes Alin liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Thanks.. I do follow on the book of face

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345