04JBPSTI's Rally Build!!

04JBPSTi

Well, this week the car is being taken to Flatfourmotorsports in the Denver area of Colorado to get the cage in. I will be in Afghanistan until late December and the car will be in the shop until I get back from this craphole. While the cage is being put it I will also be getting the skid plates put on, the hydraulic E brake conversion kit put on and everything else that I can afford until then..

Ill be having the owner of flatfourmotorsports Carlos take pics of the build so I can be sure to update this.

I recently got pretty effed over in Afghanistan by my wife:tdown: and told Carlos i might not be able to afford to do this rally build since I have to deal with the divorce now.. The man is hooking me up big time and deserves every shout out imaginable.. really helping me out with the build.:tup:

Well when the pics get rolling ill get them posted! hope you will all enjoy it as much as i will!!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm definitely in for some pictures. Can't wait to see the progress of this build.

Z1107

Me too! Sorry about the homefront bro, but glad to hear the shop is giving you the hook up.

04JBPSTi

Dude im so stoked, the fact that car is up there is the best news I have had in about 6 months, can't wait until i get the pics.

04JBPSTi

Well, roll cage is in. Getting the finishing touches and then the paint begins.. I will post pics when I get them!!!