'05-07 STi struts, preferably blown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, want to buy some blown struts, have no need for ones with life left in the innards they would be getting revalved. As the title says though, I'm after '05-07 struts, non-rusted please, and if they are blown that is fine. Don't need or want the springs, but would like the top-hat/strut-top and other hardware as these will be getting lifting springs with the revalve. Feel free to pop me a shipped price to 79904, and remember that they are 6+ year old struts, so I'm not paying bookoo bucks for them. Cheers.
-Greg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Posted this thread a few places for you. ;)

subisam

Hi, want to buy some blown struts, have no need for ones with life left in the innards they would be getting revalved. As the title says though, I'm after '05-07 struts, non-rusted please, and if they are blown that is fine. Don't need or want the springs, but would like the top-hat/strut-top and other hardware as these will be getting lifting springs with the revalve. Feel free to pop me a shipped price to 79904, and remember that they are 6+ year old struts, so I'm not paying bookoo bucks for them. Cheers.
-Greg

Hi! I am about to get coilovers on my 06. Im not sure how "blown" my struts are, as i bought the car used and dont know if they were ever replaced... But I could do $200.00 Shipped. Let me know.

P.S. I saw this thread on Facebook lol.

Hi! I am about to get coilovers on my 06. Im not sure how "blown" my struts are, as i bought the car used and dont know if they were ever replaced... But I could do $200.00 Shipped. Let me know.

P.S. I saw this thread on Facebook lol.
I'll consider it, that's the same price I was getting from someone else n another site, hence the looking for blown ones.

Mods, please close, por favor. Found a set using a facebook page; $170 shipped, decent enough price, considoring all the clowns that wanted $200 or so PLUS shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.