07 Sti 452whp 433wtq 21psi on E85

cobbtunedsti

1301673644.jpg

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
OMG, yep I'm doing it, thanks brother lol Dom 3xtr being 52lb and my HTA 30r 60lb....I'm soooo doing E85. I wonder how close it'll be to my MS109 map?!?!

What's your IDC's and base fuel pressure?

cobbtunedsti

Yeah.. Also that's 21psi to your 28 psi.. We maxed out the pump and inj. First pull. 1000 cc injectors.. Calvin said at 24psi (pump and FPR) it be around 520whp but didn't take the chance with stock rods and xtss clutch..

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Base fuel pressure was @ 43.5psi? I wonder how much we could squeeze out of the ID1000's @ a static pressure of 70psi >:) I need to do my homework and see exactly what I need for a solid e85 build.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
WHAT?!?! ummmm isn't c-16 116oct vs e85 ~100oct?

cobbtunedsti

Yes.. E85 is about 105oct.. Call Calvin and he'll explain it.. E85 has other properties going for it to make the same power.. You just need a massive fuel system for e85. Cobbtuning Surgeline builds one for $5,000 that adds 150whp over 93oct.. If you have the money..lol

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I did hardcore searching before but I have a short attention span...that's why I'm always online....constantly trying to refresh my brain cells. I just need to actually make a parts list from others builds that are running say 600whp on e85, then get the zetronix ethynol analyzer :)

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Ya but I'd need the fuel system parts list.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
If that's the case then all I need is the fpr lol I already have rails, an fittings and custom lines :)
1100cc's @ 95% are good for my MS109 map, though I don't know their fp.
e85 army thread

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Holy shit! $950 for that? That's uncalled for.

I could build that myself for half the price! Here's the one I did for Jared... http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?199-Jared-s-06-SGM-STI&p=3130&viewfull=1#post3130 I forgot what he paid for the rails but you can easily find a good set cheap and the FPR you can find cheap also.

cobbtunedsti

I'll give you $400 for that..Niwas just listing that kit.. I can get that same kit from my parts guy for $600..

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'll give you $400 for that..Niwas just listing that kit.. I can get that same kit from my parts guy for $600..

Oh okay! That's much better :D

BTW My services are free. You just get me the parts and I'll put it together. Just another option for you. :tup:

cobbtunedsti

Man I wish I bad suby friends near me.. I always need help with my car and like lending a hand.. I think I've seen 5 subaru's ever in OK..

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I knew a guy from Ft. Hood that went to Lawton. Eddie, drives a blue 06 TR w/ an Ings front bumper.