11 sti wheels/tire help!!

on_a_quest

My 2011 sti is on stock BBS wheels and summer tire.
I need help finding new tires preferably all season tires
And I was thinking about volk ze40 wheels. What do you guys think, would love to hear some suggestions
and inputs.
Thanks in advance

Alter3go

Where do you live specifically climate near where you love and what is your purpose for your subaru?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=3867]on_a_quest[/MENTION]

For all seasons the following come to mind:
Continental extreme contact DWS. These are a mud and snow rated tire that gives ultra high performance (speed) capabilities. These tires generally perform well in all conditions. They are definitely a more winter biased performance all season. The steering response and feel is not going to be as great as other tires in the UHP all season list. However, they are quiet, comfortable and provide enough traction and stability for most street/daily routines.
Michelin Pilot A/S/3. These are definitely a more performance orientated all season and reportedly come very close to a summer tires capabilities. They will give you three seasons of performance but the winter ratings, snow/ice, don't seem very good. Adequate I guess would be the word.
Bridgestone 970AS seem to be on par with Michelin. Great road manners and traction, cornering but a bit lacking in the winter department.
There are plenty of others out there and too many to list but the above three seem to get very high ratings.
If your climate sees consistent cold and snow in the winter months, a good winter tire may be more appropriate. There are dedicated snow tires for lots of snowy travel and then there are performance winter tires that skimp a tad on the snow/ice performance for a more dry/wet and cold pavement performance. You could utilize one set of wheels for winter and one for summer/spring/fall with summer biased tire.
Check out the tirerack for more in depth info regarding tires. They usually have reviews and tests for the tires they sell.
As for the wheels, they are nice but very pricey IMHO. Almost all of the major wheel makers, for our cars, seem to carry a very similar style to those. You might look at other brands if 700+ a wheel is too steep. Ultimately in the end, wheel choice is yours and do what will make you happy.