12 Silver STI Sedan wheel/tire question

KNELSON361

Whats going on ladies and gentlemen. I have a question regarding some wheels I would like to purchase for my car. I have been really consider the Rota R5 flat black in a 18 x 10 for the weekends. Is anyone here running the same size? If so, any modifications have to be done before the wheel and tire is put on? rolling of fenders, spacers etc..? I would like to not do any rolling but if it has to be done then it will get done. Open to any and all suggestions. Thanks for the help in advance.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Rota R5 ? I couldn't find such a thing, got a link?
Fitment of the wheel will depend on offset of the wheel and tire choice. It will also depend on the suspension setup, lowered, stock, camber settings, etc.
what are the wheel specs and your setup or intended setup of the car?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Likely your gonna need a roll and maybe a slight pull in the back. Probably some camber up front to bring it back under the fender. Tire choice will be something to think about. What tire size you lookin at?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
275, 265/35 would be the proper tire, maybe a 255/35. At that width of wheel and offset, I can't see that working on a lowered suspension without camber, roll and pull. If your into the stretched tire thing, you could go even narrower with a 245 or 235 to help it work better.
Get a clear plan of how low and how you want the look of your rude to be, let me know and I'll gladly help you further.