'14 Plama Blue sedan, Maleficent

quality_sound

Yeah, pearls do suck because the only way to truly evaluate them is in the sun and obviously you can't paint a car in the sun. Also, the angle of the gun when you spray makes a difference as well. Luckily it's only a maybe 6" section at the front of the fender. Downside is that since the fender touches the bumper you can see it if you look. Hopefully the clear bra will mask it some.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hopefully. Post up some pics

I have some work that needs to be done on mine. Rear fender lips the paint is peeling from the inside out from when I rolled the fenders. I have been afraid to go and have it done because of the pearl black. Two bad matching elements. But the alternative is rust so I better get off of my butt!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ooooo, ouch. Rolling is so hard to do right and even when done right can still have issues.

You bet ouch is right. Done rolling before and thought I had the tools and talent, oh contraire mon frere. The car bites back. The paint is crap but I can't put all the blame on that. I probably stretched the metal too far too fast even though it was heated.

quality_sound

Aaaaaaaaand, I added to what was done while it was in the shop. Oh how quickly it snowballs... My wife got some preliminary pics (I didn't want to see anything before I see it in person) and said, and I quote, "It looks SICK!"

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looking good.