2004 Subaru WRX STI W/36,xxx Miles:...few Nice modifications.

mywheels

For sale is our 2004 Subaru STi, adult owned (52), garage kept, winter stored (never out in gunk or snow) One Owner holding the original title from new car purchase.

36,xxx needs nothing at all. This car has been babied its entire life, stored and serviced when due at a certified Subaru Dealer, (all receipts included in sale) Stored in a heated facility during winter months, extremely clean under-body and engine compartment.

- All modification were dealer installed, all receipts included in sale.

- 2 sets of key's, including the UN used blue key, STI new turtle neck long sleeve shirt from new car purchase, Car Cover and all books and manuals.

- Original 2004 title in hand from new purchase in late 03, First JBP Sti shipped into Colorado

-Subaru Sti short shifter, original shifter included in sale

- Star Spec Tires - Dunlop Direzza

-Cobb Cold Air intake complete, original included in the sale:

-HKS Ground Kit

-Tein Flex Coil Overs + Controller, very expensive upgrade, controll the shocks from the controller mounted in the glovebox

- Tein Strut Tower brace front and rear

- Tein Hood shocks

- Hard Wired Radar Detector, XP detector (useless things, we don't speed...looks neat on dash)

- N. Colorado
- Price $22,500.00

Pictures to follow:

Bang876

That is the cleanest STi I have ever seen beside JJ when he first bought his. I personally don't have intentions nor the dough to buy this but I will spread the word. Thanks for taking care of her so well man.

Amazingly clean, I wonder who's the lucky person to snag up such a deal.