2008 STI wheel shopping

Hey guys,
Just looking for a push in the right direction here, I am currently shopping for a new set of summer rims and tires for next spring. I am currently running stock wheels and stock ride height and plan on upgrading my shocks and struts around the same time I change wheels. I want to stay right close to stock height (maybe slightly lower). What I am asking is how wide can I go with my rims and tires before I get into having to roll fenders cause I'm not looking to camber the wheels much more than stock setup, I just want to get as much tread on the road as possible. Thanks for all your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I wish I knew a little bit more about the 08+ generation for fitment.

All I can tell you is on my 07 I have 235/40/18 on 18x8.5 +40 and it fits nicely. I could probably go to a 9" wheel without much hassle, and maybe up to a 245. I wouldn't want much lower of an offset without having to run more camber than I want.

But I think 08+ takes wider wheels/tires more easily.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
mostly depends on your suspension set up but with a decent drop a 18x9.5 30 offset sits flush with the fender... i had factory sti wheels on my wrx which were 18x8.5 55 offset and needed 25mm adaptors to get them on the car which made the offset 30 and they fit nicely on a moderately dropped car.. thats with a 245/45 tire