2010 STI

subie senior

HI, my name is mike and this is my 2010 STI. mods include a Perrin front strut bar, Perrin radiator cooling shroud, GrimmSpeed air/oil separator, Cosworth cold air kit, Invidia down pipe, MXP catback exhaust, stage 2 open tune, and Volk TE-37 wheels. IMG_0866.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:

subie senior

IMG_0948.jpgnot any big power mods. right now i just like to do some upgrades like a Perrin pitch stop mount and probably a set of rally flaps to help deal with these Minnesota winters. the car runs really strong now pretty much does what i want it to do. i'll just pick up little things once in a while to upgrade different parts of the car. i just love to drive it. that's the main thing. ya, that's what it is, a very well cared for driver. i keep it in my heated garage.

Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Very nice. If you haven't done so already, may I suggest a short shifter? Kind of a simple upgrade but it really helps clean up the long gear throw. Made me really enjoy the car even more.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome. I like the white on wrb. :tup:

subie senior

we do enjoy our Subarus. My wife has a 2013 Outback, my youngest son has a 2013 STI, and my #2 son and his wife have a 2012 Outback. My 2010 STI is the most favorite of performance cars i've had over the years. My 5.0 Mustang and an '06' Cobalt SS that i've owned in the past had to pretty much weather out the winter in the garage. Not so with the Subaru. Winter can be really fun sometimes with that car. Don't have to worry when the snow plow is coming through.

subie senior

installed a trans pitch mount from Torque Solutions and am pleased with the results. had anticipated more engine noise in the cabin, but it didn't happen. did notice an improvement in throttle response.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Man, aftermarket pitch-stops look so much better than the OEM dogbone!

Random thought: ever considered removing your "air pump"? I always forget how bulky that thing is under the hood!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Nice job! I have always wondered if this is a worthwhile mod? I may have to give it a shot... add another to the list.