2011 STI hatch

tcostello

Hi im Toby
Picked up a used 2011 hatch in silver over the summer. Loved the power just like everyone else, naturally wanted more ;) Went stage 2 recently with a Perrin catted dp and a Corsa catback.

Don't have many pictures of it, but heres a video from after we installed the corsa.

http://tinypic.com/r/2mhfy9z/8

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Were you happy with the stage 2? Have you considered a protune?

tcostello

Ive been thinking about pro tuning, but honestly ive been having some over boosting issues as well as some clearance issues with my downpipe/firewall. Thinking about going back to stage 1 for a little and getting a new down pipe. Just running a cobb 93 octane ots map now

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What type of downpipe do you have? Whats the temperature where you live? Try to refrain from going WOT until you have a dialed in tuned specifically for your car. The OTS stage 2 tunes are generic and problems are sure to arise.

tcostello

Bought a Perrin high flow catted used from some guy that supposedly ran it for like 15k, but of course, who really knows. I live on long island so my temps are a pretty decent range.. around the 40s now.. hitting 9.7-10's in intelligent and 19's in S#

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmmm ok. Try to lay off the WOT until you are properly tuned. Going back to stage 1 will definitely help since youd be swapping back the stock dp.

tcostello

Yes, was thinking of getting a platinum membership after i go for my winterization @ subaru and getting the tune done then

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Make sure you read over the prerequisites for the etuning we provide. Our tuner does a phenomenal job. I was one of very many tuned by him. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You will not be disappointed then!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes, was thinking of getting a platinum membership after i go for my winterization @ subaru and getting the tune done then
You'll like the free goodies we guarantee it.