GR 2011 STI : STOCK to NOT, PART by PART!!!

GOTGRIP07

Hi there everyone. My intent to this thread is to show a part by part build on my 2011 STI from bone stock to who knows how far Ill go, to show how much each modification helps or hurts on the track.

After every part I install I will go to a local drag strip on a Test and Tune day and do 3-5 passes.

I will be annotating factors like temperature, humidity, tire tread depth, track condition exc. I will be doing my best to ensure my driving style does not change and that factors like Tire Pressure and amount of time in between passes.

I will be documenting each pass down the track with video and a time slip for comparison from the previous part and from the stock control.

If you have any factors or suggestions to keep track of please let me know. Also if anyone has any requests on parts they would like to see installed on my car by all means. Bottom line I will be getting the parts that I want to buy though Haha.

My first mod is a Stage 1 Cobb Access Port on 91 and 93 octane. The AP is in the mail. Stay Tuned!

Enjoy!!!

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0244-1.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: back Matt. Can't wait to watch this build. :)