2013 Subaru Coupe - Spy Shots

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Check this out boys & girls. I don't know what to make of it yet!

http://www.roadandtrack.com/future-cars/spy-photos/caught-testing-2013-subaru-coupe

attachment.php

Last edited:

icudruln

I'm very curious to see how the power of the car is. I'm definitely interested in seeing the car unveiled at Tokyo's show.

60md

Not exactly sure how I feel about it. Then again, I always feel that way about the new model Subaru's. I always end up loving them though after they've grown on me a little:D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Not exactly sure how I feel about it. Then again, I always feel that way about the new model Subaru's. I always end up loving them though after they've grown on me a little:D

I have to agree... I hated the hatch when it came out, Now it is one of my favorite cars. The new sedan on the other hand, I will always hate it because it looks like a Saturn on steroids.

Z1107

If they badge it with the sti it better be awd and 300 bhp. I would rock that shit for sure!

Subaru so far has said this will be a RWD only vehicle, which if they make an STi variant would be a nice little drift car.

STimedic

I happen to like the new sedans....finally can tell them apart from those crappy Corollas finally...unless you find one with a widebody kit.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I updated the first post with a new picture! What do you think? I like it!

The other day I saw a camoflaged vehicle at Canton Center and Plymouth Rd in Plymouth, Michigan. The hood scoop gave it away! It was a 2013 Mule trying to trick me. To bad I did not have my camera! Nice and low stance it had. The image is stuck in my mind. Looked a lot like the old BMW coupe the way the hard panel camoflage was attached.