[2015] FA20 WRX ' Check Engine Light - P000A

So let me describe what has happened and what I know so far.

And then you guys can help me out with a plan of action and or if any of you have experienced this on the FA20's

Vehicle is Stage 2 , ETS Intake and TBE.

Accessport Code :
P000A

::Background::
I travel to work using highway stop and go traffic majority of the time. Straight light no drops in elevation until you get onto the off ram.

This has occurred in both hot and cold climates. The problem. As I'm sitting idle at a traffic light on the off ramp I usually notice the car drop into scary RPMS almost as if the car is going to stall. Then it will pick up and be fine.

Today it happened twice. Once as i was going to work and once as I was coming home. As i was on my way home I get off the highway and am sitting on the off ramp. The vehicle beings to sputter in like low RPMS. All the sudden the check engine light comes on.

::What I Know::
Simple google search shows P000A is a "slow to respond camshaft position sensor" code.

::Am I Cucked Boys?::
Yes : []
No : []
Go back to stock before dealership : []
Call dealership and ask them on a scale of 1-10 how much do you guys care about mods/tune : []

PS: I called them already. Just waiting for a call back but want to see what they will say about the issue and if they have had others come in regarding same.

Yes the FA20 has a known issue with the cam position sensors. You should have no issues with the dealer doing that work under warranty. I am not sure if it is an actual recall but they are aware of the issue. If they come back and give you crap about it, give it right back to them. If it is still an issue I will consult my friend, who is a Subaru Tech, and get more details for you.