2015 STI Cobb AP OTS Stage 1

sacnvz

So I finally had the chance to flash the ECU with the Cobb OTS Stage 1 91 ACN map. I wouldn't say the car took on a whole new personality but it definitely runs a lot smoother. First thing I noticed was the engine stumble at low RPMs is noticeably gone. The car pulls hard all the way through the powerband. I still need to do some datalogs to make sure the engine is running healthy. According to the gauges there wasn't any knock so I think I'm good until then. I tried to do some pulls this morning but there were already quite a few cars out.

Now let the modding begin! LOL

Stay tuned....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Once you get a downpipe and a good tune going, youll really feel a difference! :tup:

Whats the next part [MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION]

Also curious if there was a Cobb stage 1 + SF Intake equivalent map using tactrix.

TK-421

Whats the next part [MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION]

Also curious if there was a Cobb stage 1 + SF Intake equivalent map using tactrix.

There is, you just scale the MAF with the same scaling settings as the SF in ATR

sacnvz

Fuel pump and injectors are on the list but not anytime soon. If anything next part will most likely be an intake. I keep going back and forth between AEM and COBB. I like the COBB intake but my buddies are pushing AEM. It also seems to be the choice of the tuner I'm planning to go to.

I should probably start one of them journal thingys.

TK-421

Fuel pump and injectors are on the list but not anytime soon. If anything next part will most likely be an intake. I keep going back and forth between AEM and COBB. I like the COBB intake but my buddies are pushing AEM. It also seems to be the choice of the tuner I'm planning to go to.

Best thing for anyone to do is listen to what their tuner tells them to do.

I tell all of my customers to buy specific parts to achieve their goals. I'm not brand loyal, I leave that up to the customer.

And yeah man, do it up get a journal going

Lols, if you want the AEM. I about to return it this week on Wednesday aha, waiting for Defined Performance to get their hands on the box. They haven't gotten them just yet.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
From the data so far it looks okay but a more effective log would be of the following parameters.

• A/F Sens 1 Ratio
• Air Intake Temp
• Boost
• Boost Target
• Calculated Load
• Closed Loop Fuel switch
• Dynamic Advance Multiplier (DAM)
• Dynamic Advance
• Engine Speed (RPM)
• A/F Correction 1
• A/F Learning 1
• Ignition Timing
• Injector Duty Cycle
• Feedback Knock
• Fine Knock Learned
• MAF Voltage
• Throttle Position
• Waste Gate Duty Cycle

sacnvz

From the data so far it looks okay but a more effective log would be of the following parameters.

• A/F Sens 1 Ratio
• Air Intake Temp
• Boost
• Boost Target
• Calculated Load
• Closed Loop Fuel switch
• Dynamic Advance Multiplier (DAM)
• Dynamic Advance
• Engine Speed (RPM)
• A/F Correction 1
• A/F Learning 1
• Ignition Timing
• Injector Duty Cycle
• Feedback Knock
• Fine Knock Learned
• MAF Voltage
• Throttle Position
• Waste Gate Duty Cycle

Thank you! I'll create a datalog with these parameters.

sacnvz

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

You can ignore the datalogs that I posted. Not sure if you've had a chance to check them out anyways. I flashed an updated OTS map that Cobb had released. I'm not getting as much knock anymore than what you see on the logs. I'm thinking it was just a bad tank of gas.

I'll try to do a couple more pulls on the new map once it cools down here. We're already hitting 100 degree temps.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
@HolyCrapItsFast

You can ignore the datalogs that I posted. Not sure if you've had a chance to check them out anyways. I flashed an updated OTS map that Cobb had released. I'm not getting as much knock anymore than what you see on the logs. I'm thinking it was just a bad tank of gas.

I'll try to do a couple more pulls on the new map once it cools down here. We're already hitting 100 degree temps.

Oh sorry I totally missed your posts. :D

I would say now is the best time to log. The hot temperatures represent an extreme condition and we should know what the ECU is doing to compensate for that. You want to add Intake Air Temperature to the logs.

sacnvz

Oh OK I'll do that this weekend then. Just wanting to make sure everything looks good. Thank you!