2015 Subaru WRX STi on jackstands, on a 2 wheel mustang dyno.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So we saw this last week on Facebook and didn't post it as we were on vacation. We also saw this shop get crucified on social media. Now we understand this is his STi, but what we don't understand is what good would it do just to dyno the rear wheels?

Give us your thoughts.......

He needs to upgrade his shop to a awd dyno :tard: I can't imagine that being safe at all.

He also said he did a evo this way along with hummers I think it was.

I really don't care that he said it was an experiment and that they were their own vehicles because it's just dangerous. This video alone makes me stay away from his shop just for the fact that he's throwing awd cars on two wheel drive dyno which is a safety issue along with showing ignorance about how this could possibly damage the center differential units on these vehicles.

It's sad that one video can make or break your shops reputation but with social media it can easily do so and I don't think this shop owner was expecting the back lash this video caused.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Our question is what would happen if a jack would kick.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Our question is what would happen if a jack would kick.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
Maybe one hell of a launch at least it would have been on film.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)