Alright meet my new whip!

Bang876

08 Subaru WRX STi Hatch with 40k miles and bone stock. So far she is stock but just bought a COBB AP so will be running the stage 1 and next month will be installing a COBB TBE along with a pro tune. This should do it until I get this upcoming deployment over with. After driving all day today I can say that it most diffidently feels different then my 05 sti when it was stock. The new models just feels more soft, subtle, and luxury compare to the older models. The car shift so smooth and even when I floor it still feels tame. Now I understand why some people don't like the newer generation sti, but its exactly what I wanted and expected so im happy. Plus im sure with the added upgrades down the road she will feel pretty damn raw just like my 05.
photo6_zpseadd464a.jpg

photo8_zpsf6694f01.jpg

photo7_zpseac8b9fe.jpg

At PIA picking up the COBB AP

Bang876

Very nice!

Why did you trade up?

Ive been itching to try the hatchback and the newer model in general so when the opportunity to sell my 05 presented itself I took it. Its diff a huge difference to me in nearly all aspect. It drives almost like a grown up car not a rally car. I am looking forward to modding it and see how it all goes.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice. :tup:

Some new engine mounts will bring out the race car in her. She wont feel so tame with em. Just put some in my 13 sedan. Love it! Nice ride by the way